We can produce an financial advice report, on a one-off basis, on almost any aspect of your financial situation. We have particular expertise in pension and investment matters.
For example, we can provide a report on:
- Your usage of the pension Lifetime Allowance, and how to manage the potential tax charges that can ensue
- Your usage of the pension Annual Allowance, and how to mitigate resulting tax charges.
- The funds that you own within your pension or investment portfolio (i.e. whether they are suitable for you, and what changes we would recommend)
- Your spending plans in retirement, and whether you have the income to fund them (this can help decide if you can afford to retire now or not)
- A full analysis of your cashflow situation (i.e. how your income compares with your spending, and what savings pots you are likely to build up over time as a result)
- Many other financial matters - just ask for details
The charge for such a report varies depending on the subject, but is generally between £295 and £795 (with no VAT to be added to this).
Please get in touch if there is an issue that you would like as to provide a report on.